Staci Lynn Sharp, Coed of the Week, March 5, 2011

Ms. Staci Lynn Sharp is absolutely gorgeous! This psychology major beauty starts off March with a big bang! She's definitely got that sexy-Charisma-Carpenter-look to her! She's also been featured in Playboy's Busty Babes website! Here is the lovely Staci Lynn Sharp...


Photography by George Georgiou

Staci Lynn Sharp
School Roosevelt University
Major Psychology
Birthday October 13, 1989
Height 5'5"
Weight 120 lbs.
Measurements 34D-25-36
Playboy Psychoanalyze the typical college guy for us.

Staci College guys do not know what a girl really wants. They are too immature and are really only good for short-term relationships. They are young and usually the cutest piece of arm candy, but too inexperienced to please a girl—or it seems that way once you've been with an older man!

Playboy What kinds of things do guys ask about your major?

Staci I'm frequently asked about my opinions on Sigmund Freud. I know they just want to get information out of me about my own sexual preferences or ideas.

Playboy Have you changed much since starting college?

Staci The new freedom took me into a party phase, and I would make out with girls and play drinking games till I was annihilated! I think it's all part of the college learning experience. The freedom to have fun is in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...