Aryka Lynne, Coed of the Week, April 14, 2011

This sexy Hoosier is definitely representing the Indiana coeds very well! Aryka shows off a lot more as the Coed of the Week in the Playboy Cyber Club. She's also been featured in the Special Edition College Girls preview earlier this year. We've seen quite a bit of Aryka and I'm sure we'll see much much more of her in the future.


Photography by James Banasiak

Aryka Lynne
School Indiana University
Major Nursing
Date of Birth June 29, 1991
Height 5'1"
Weight 108 lbs.
Measurements 32C-24-35
Playboy How wild is campus life at IU?

Aryka I have seen couples in the library and bathroom stalls. They come out with their hair and clothes all messed up. It's hilarious!

Playboy What's been the most surprising thing about college life so far?

Aryka I'm surprised that college guys don't ask me out! Maybe they're too scared...

Playboy What do guys say after working up the courage to talk to you?

Aryka "You've made me so nervous that I've totally forgotten my standard pick-up line."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...