Lily Bart, Cyber Girl of the Week, April 11, 2011

Playboy is always about that girl next door and Lily is definitely one of them. The sultry Lily is our Cyber Girl for the second week of April. It's certainly looking like another great month!


Photography by Arny Freytag

Lily Bart
Hometown New York, New York
Date of Birth August 19, 1983
Height 5'6"
Weight 115 lbs.
Measurements 34C-26-26
Sexy nerd alert: "I'm very passionate about literature," Lily says. "There's nothing better than getting lost in a good book!" Her foray into Playboy originated on a whim. "I like that Playmates are the ultimate girl next door," she says. "I want to represent that girl for Playboy." So when does an ideal girl like Lily feel her sexiest? It's all about the lingerie. "Even if I'm wearing something that resembles a potato sack, knowing what I've got on underneath makes me feel unbelievably confident and sexy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...