Rainy Day, Coed of the Week, April 7, 2011

I'm sure that she's heard this many times before, but Rainy certainly brings the sunshine. And as the first Coed of the Week for April, she certainly brings the punch! Rainy can also be seen on Playboy's Student Bodies site after she was featured earlier this year at the Dallas Casting Call.


Photography by Ric Moore

Rainy Day
School Cisco College (Abilene, Texas)
Major Nursing
Date of Birth April 8, 1991
Height 5'9"
Weight 125 lbs.
Measurements 34C-24-37
Playboy Have you ever suffered from the dreaded bad college roommate situation?

Rainy My roommate and I got all liquored up one night and had a topless brawl on our front lawn.

Playboy That's how you fight with a roommate? What are you like at parties?

Rainy I usually stay away from the college party atmosphere. I like to stay close to home with family or go to barbecues with friends. But those can get pretty wild.

Playboy What is the craziest thing you've seen on campus?

Rainy Some guy was masturbating at the computer desk next to me once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...