Ava Milano, Coed of the Week, March 19, 2011

Super sexy coed Ava lets us into her dorm room for a little study time. Ava first burst onto the scene in last year's Playboy Casting Call in Philadelphia and was featured in the Special Edition's College Girls Preview.


Photography by Gen Nishino

Ava Milano
School Seton Hall University
Major Biochemistry
Date of Birth February 2, 1990
Height 5'7"
Weight 135 lbs.
Measurements 34D-25-35
Playboy Would you say you're a bookworm or a party animal?

Ava Definitely a bookworm, but I really let loose and enjoy myself when I do go out.

Playboy What happened the last time you let loose?

Ava I went to a jungle-themed frat party in leopard lingerie, and they painted us with black war paint on the way in the door. I left with one of the guys there and the next morning there was black paint smear over everything in my dorm room!

Playboy What's next after undergrad?

Ava Complete medical school, gain experience at a hospital specializing in cancer treatment, obtain my MBA and open a private practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...