Paizly C, Cyber Girl of the Week, May 9, 2011

Paizly is gorgeous! I could definitely leave it at that, but I won't. Whether she's in bed or in the tub, the second Cyber Girl of May displays her beauty that I know you know you can't keep your eyes off of.

And make sure you follow this stunner on Twitter @PAIZLY_C!


Photography by Brandon Olimpiada

Paizly C
Hometown Sacramento, California
Date of Birth July 20, 1989
Height 5'5"
Weight 115 lbs.
Measurements 34B-24-34
Finding out that Paizly has six brothers may be startling at first, but it's Paizly who may be more intimidating than her band of siblings. "I think having such a big family has made me very protective," she says. "My friends and family call me Mama Paiz, because I'm always making sure they're taken care of!" Humility will get you nowhere with this social girl, who says she appreciates good manners and the courage to approach her straight on. "A shy guy gets no attention from me! I love a guy who can muster up enough confidence to talk to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...