Amelia Talon, Coed of the Week, May 19, 2011

This multi-faceted beauty always gets down to business! Amelia certainly gets down and shows us whats she's got as the Playboy Cyber Club's Coed of the Week!


Photography by James Banasiak

Amelia Talon
School Peninsula College, Washington
Major Business
Date of Birth January 5, 1990
Height 5'7"
Weight 120 lbs.
Measurements 34B-24-36
Playboy Have you always been interested in business?

Amelia For a long time, I wanted to study video game design. I also thought about becoming a fashion designer, photographer, makeup artist, hair stylist and even psychologist and astronomer. But none of those are for me. I'm destined for a career in business.

Playboy Did you say video game design?

Amelia I love, love, love playing video games. But I'd hate to turn what I love doing in my free time into a job. Video games would become a chore and not something that I could relax to anymore.

Playboy What games can we find in your console?

Amelia My favorite games are Zelda, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and, of course, Pokemon, Gotta catch 'em all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...