Caitlin Lee, Coed of the Week, May 26, 2011

It's summertime and Caitlin is certainly ready for it! This cute blonde shows off her summer ready bod as the Playboy Coed of the Week! From being featured in the Chicago Casting Call just two weeks ago, Caitlin jumps right into the Playboy family! I'm sure we'll see much more of this Midwest babe in the near future!


Photography by James Banasiak

Caitlin Lee
School University of Wisconsin, Waukesha
Major Nursing
Date of Birth April 13, 1993
Height 5'4"
Weight 115 lbs.
Measurements 32B-26-33
Playboy How crazy has you college experience been so far?

Caitlin I skipped school on my 18th birthday to audition for Playboy in Chicago! I was able to do something that I've wanted to do forever.

Playboy Have you always been the youngest student in class?

Caitlin I graduated hight school early and decided that I wanted to go right ahead and start college. I've always been grown up and mature for my age, so I was ready to get out and start living life.

Playboy How's that working out? Are you involved in campus extracurriculars?

Caitlin Does flirting count? I have a very busy schedule with work and working out but if I had more time, I would start a boxing or kickboxing class. I've been boxing for about three years now, and I absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...