Miranda Jordan, Cyber Girl of the Week, April 25, 2011

The sexy and stylish Miranda jumps into the Playboy scene and surely makes a splash! She's made it and is now your Playboy Cyber Girl of the Week! And of course, make sure you show Miranda your support and give her a follow on Twitter @Msjxoxo!


Photography by Marlena Bielinska

Miranda Jordan
Hometown Smithfield, Pennsylvania
Date of Birth May 14, 1992
Height 5'4"
Weight 105 lbs.
Measurements 34C-25-36
Miranda is working towards a college degree in business so that she can open up a clothing store or nightclub in a few years. "Something fun and unique, like me," she says. "I love having my hair done and wearing cute clothes—just looking stylish makes me feel sexy." Along with pursuing her degree, she's been pursuing Playboy. "My role models are Kendra Wilkinson and the Girls Next Door. I'm your typical teen who wants to have a good time and do what I love, which is to be a part of Playboy," says Miranda. "I grew up in a small area and never thought I would ever have a chance at this. I'm very luck and thankful."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...