Lara Leverence, Cyber Girl of the Week, February 21, 2011

Here comes more gorgeousness to the Cyber Girl in Ms. Lara Leverence. Lara is another beauty that I've met through the Playboy message boards and is sweet as can be. You can see more of her in the Playboy Girls Network websites like Playboy's Busty Babes.


Photography by Josh Ryan

Lara Leverence
Hometown Chicago, Illinois
Date of Birth October 28, 1987
Height 5'5"
Weight 120 lbs.
Measurements 34DD-25-35
Lara's to-do list grows longer every day. "I change my mind about everything," she says. "I wish I could just stick with one thing for once! I am a free spirit." Guitar lessons, puppy training and belly dancing class are on the list this week, but Lara's always dreaming about her next endeavor. "I would love to have a career that allows me to travel the world," she says. "Maybe I'll host a travel show or become a guidebook writer."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...