Joi Hollie, Coed of the Week, February 10, 2011

This U-Dub Huskie beauty loves to play the game. And Joi definitely answered the bell to be a Playboy Coed of the Week. Joi was also part of the Playboy Girls of the Pac-10 feature.


Photography by George Georgiou

Joi Hollie
School University of Washington
Date of Birth January 7, 1990
Height 5'9"
Weight 133 lbs.
Measurements 34B-26-35
Playboy So you want to be a sports reporter.

Joi I know the game. I grew up playing basketball, volleyball and fast-pitch softball, so I'm aware of rules and regulations. I love watching sports, even if I'm home alone.

Playboy What are UW games like?

Joi Basketball and football games get really intense. UW fans are a loud crowd, and either game would be worth going to.

Playboy If the games are that rowdy, what are the parties like?

Joi Packed and sweaty with a lot of bumpin' and grindin'! The Spring Foam party is my favorite because it's one dirty little secret. Anything can go down in the foam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...