2010 Cyber Girl Review

Coming this spring, the new Cyber Girl of the Year will be crowned and the list of candidates couldn't be more impressive. Here are the girls from the Playboy Cyber Club and why they should be the next Cyber Girl of the Year!

Photography by Gen Nishino

"I'm a very honest, laid back kind of girl that just likes to have fun. This would be an honor!"
Beth Williams January Cyber Girl of the Month


Photography by Stephen Wayda

"I am one of a kind, a girl who runs through your mind...all day. I'm original!"
Jennie Reid, February Cyber Girl of the Month

Photography by George Georgiou

"This is something I really want to achieve. I will shoot awesome photos that will blow you away!"
Misty Rhodes, March Cyber Girl of the Month

Photography by Waldy Martens

"I'm always smiling, talking and very approachable."
Brittany Leigh, April Cyber Girl of the Month


Photography by Gen Nishino

"I would put 110 percent into being Cyber Girl of the Year and be so proud to represent!"
Nikki Mitchell, May Cyber Girl of the Month


Photography by Gen Nishino

"Every pictorial get better and better. Why not keep it going? I would love the chance to play different roles in front of the camera."
Bethanie Badertscher, June Cyber Girl of the Month


Photography by Jarmo Pohjaniemi

"I will not disappoint. I'm always working towards being the best I can be."
Elizabeth Mendez, July Cyber Girl of the Month


Photography by Lisa Boyle

"It would be an amazing honor! I'm just a down to earth girl and I strive to enjoy every minute of life."
Jamie Bradford, August Cyber Girl of the Month


Photography by Jarmo Pohjaniemi

"I would represent Playboy as a giving, down to earth, real beauty—inside and out! I would be truly honored."
Brandi Bryant, September Cyber Girl of the Month


Photography by Jared Ryder

"It would mean so much to me, and I'd give the sexiest feature that would make the Cyber Club Members so happy in return!"
Jessie Lunderby, October Cyber Girl of the Month


Photography by Matt Wagemann

"There are so many aspects to my personality, I think I'd keep everyone happy all year long."
Reby Sky, November Cyber Girl of the Month


Photography by Josh Ryan

"I know I can give the Members what they want. I'm 100 percent natural beauty and brains."
Brittany Barbour, December Cyber Girl of the Month

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...