Allie Stacy, Coed of the Week, February 17, 2011

Fun loving Allie is the Playboy Coed of the Week. We'll definitely let her take the lead and see what happens. She made her Playboy debut at the Houston Casting Calls in 2009. Since then she's been in the College Girls and Lingerie Special Editions.


Photography by George Georgiou

Allie Stacy
School Kaplan University
Major Business Administration
Date of Birth August 9, 1987
Height 5'1"
Weight 105 lbs.
Measurements 34B-25-35
Playboy What makes you a good leader?

Allie I love being in charge, especially in bed. I can't help but take control at times.

Playboy How aggressive are college men?

Allie They are not shy. I will walk down a hall and, out of nowhere, a guy will straight up ask me for my number!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...