Mikaela James, Cyber Girl of the Week, December 20, 2010

Helloooo, nurse! Mikaela slips out of that nurse uniform and shows off her perfect bod as Playboy's Cyber Girl of the Week.


Photography by James Banasiak

Mikaela James
Hometown Chicago, Illinois
Date of Birth December 13, 1984
Height 5'8"
Weight 120 lbs.
Measurements 34C-24-36
The sexy nurse with intelligence and a provocative bedside manner is a rarity--or so we thought until we me Mikaela, a Lithuanian-born nursing assistant who is dedicated to her patients. She spends her off-call time shopping, traveling, and going to the gym. And when tending bar part-time at the local watering hole, she can be found using her best asset, her personality. "I've been told that as intimidating as I may appear, I'm very friendly and approachable," Mikaela says. "I'm sexy and a lot of fun!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...