Katie Carroll, Coed of the Week, January 4, 2011

Katie opens the new year of Playboy coeds. This cute blonde represents the Bruins of UCLA and gives us a little taste of the beauties of Westwood.


Photography by George Georgiou

Katie Carroll
School UCLA
Major English
Date of Birth August 3, 1989
Height 5'6"
Weight 120 lbs.
Measurements 34C-26-34

Playboy You're an english major. What's more important: good looks or good grammar?

Katie I look for the total package. I won't pursue a romance if a man has bad grammatical skills and can't write a coherent love letter.

Playboy What books do you keep on your nightstand?

Katie I keep a few novels by Beat writer Jack Kerouac like On the Road and, my personal favorite, Big Sur. My ideal guy can have just about any book by his bed--as long as he can read!

Playboy And how might a guy pry a book out of your hands when it's lights-out?

Katie One of my biggest turn-ons is men who wear glasses. If he puts on a pair of sexy reading glasses and starts reading my book, that's all I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...