Layc Nicole, Coed of the Week, December 14, 2010

This cute Oregon Duck, Layc, comes to us as Playboy's Coed of the Week. Layc was featured in the magazine as part of Girls of the Pac-10. It'll be very likely that she will lead the charge as her Ducks take on the Auburn Tigers in the BCS National Title game.

Photography by George Georgiou

Layc Nicole
School University of Oregon
Major Business Marketing
Date of Birth November 13, 1986
Height 5'4"
Weight 107 lbs.
Measurements 34B-25-36
Playboy It must be fun to be an Oregon Duck these days.
Layc Oh yeah! After winning our Civil War game against Oregon State we clinched our spot in the national title game against Auburn. That weekend was amazing.
Playboy How did you celebrate?
Layc My friends and I went out and had a great time well into the morning. Go Ducks!
Playboy Have you always been a sports fan?
Layc I grew up around sports and I'm an athlete at heart. I may not look like it--I curled my hair for our state championship basketball game in high school, which we won--but I can get pretty competitive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...