Cristy Nicole, Coed of the Week, December 28, 2010

This hot and spicy mama closes out this great year of coeds representing the Aggies of Texas A&M University. Cristy invites us to hop up on her bed and shows us what she's got!


Photography by Jose Luis

Cristy Nicole
School Texas A&M University
Major Spanish
Date of Birth April 23, 1992
Height 5'7"
Weight 115 lbs.
Measurements 32A-24-35
Playboy Spanish major, huh? What's your definition of "macho"?

Cristy Tall and muscular with big, rough hands. And while I love a man with a clean-shaven face I also love body hair. Drop the wax and razors, guys, and leave that sexy chest hair alone!

Playboy What career path will you follow after graduation?

Cristy I plan on becoming a high school Spanish teacher. I want to promote the importance of learning a second language and becoming more globally aware.

Playboy That's very noble. Are you equally dedicated to your studies?

Cristy Yes. I'm in the honors college so most of my time outside of class is spent with my nose in the books. But when I do get the chance to go out, I like to go dancing with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...