Vanessa Robbins, Cyber Girl of the Week, December 13, 2010

The exquisite beauty of Vanessa continues the great month of December with her spirited pictorial out by the water. Her smile is absolutely amazing! I give you the beauty of our newest Cyber Girl, Ms. Vanessa Robbins!


Photography by James Trevenen

Vanessa Robbins
Hometown Portland, Oregon
Date of Birth April 11, 1990
Height 5'4"
Weight 105 lbs.
Measurements 32C-24-32
Vanessa says she "did a very silly happy dance" when she learned of her Cyber Girl status. "I've always been the class clown even if it has made me look funny," says Vanessa. "I like putting a smile of my friends' faces and acting like a total goofball." She's studying business and hopes to work for a public relations company that will allow her to trek around the world. "My favorite thing to do is travel. I can't imagine staying put in any one place for too long. I'm a free spirit!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...