Amanda Evans, Cyber Girl of the Week, December 6, 2010

Amanda opens the Cyber Girl month of December. This hot blonde pumps up the party and shows us her sexy moves. Here is the beauty of Ms. Amanda Evans.


Photography by Mizuno

Amanda Evans
Hometown Miami Beach, Florida
Date of Birth December 24, 1981
Height 5'6"
Weight 108 lbs.
Measurements 32B-25-34
The next time you find yourself pumping your fist to some innovative beats at a club, don't be surprised if they come courtesy of Amanda, who learned the art of mixing at Scratch Academy in New York City. "I want to win an award as a DJ and as a producer," she says, "but mainly I want to create an empire and a way of life that encourages happiness." And how does Amanda stay focused and content when she's not blasting the bass? "I'm a firm believer in balance, and making time for fitness, health and relaxation. I look forward to working out daily because it helps me feel and be my best."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...