Jamie Madison, Cyber Girl of the Week, November 29, 2010

Jamie Madison closes out this great month of November with a beautiful pictorial with the legendary Arny Freytag. Jamie is gorgeous and her eyes are so mesmerizing. I had a different picture lined up for her but had to feature the one that showcased her amazing eyes!

Photography by Arny Freytag

Jamie Madison
Hometown Los Angeles, California
Date of Birth February 15, 1988
Height 5'5"
Weight 110 lbs.
Measurements 32C-24-36
"I hike every day I can—it's the best workout," Jamie says. When she's not blazing trails with her adventurous exercise routine, Jamie adopts a less strenuous approach to her free time. "My favorite thing to do is see movies. I also really enjoy being at home so I spend a lot of my spare time relaxing there." And she's definitely taking full advantage of the single life. "It's great never being questioned about where I am or who I'm with!"

1 comment:

  1. Jamie Madison exceeds in beauty to even the most gorgeous women in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...