Kayleigh Elizabeth, Cyber Girl of the Week, October 11, 2010

Kayleigh is owning the month of October right now! This sexy brunette is not only gorgeous but has one of the most incredible figures on the planet! I'm sure we'll get to see more of Kayleigh in Playboy in the future.

Make sure you give her a follow on Twitter @xoxoxkayleigh


Photography by Chernoff-Uhr

Kayleigh Elizabeth
Hometown Sugar Land, Texas
Date of Birth March 5, 1986
Height 5'1"
Weight 100 lbs.
Measurements 32DDD-23-34
"October is going to be an amazing month," Kayleigh says. She graced the cover of Playboy's October promotional issue and is excited about her invite to the Mansion's Halloween party where she'll meet Hugh Hefner. "Being a Cyber Girl is the icing on the cake!" Those sweet on Kayleigh should know she's into blue eyes and confidence on an older guy. And if you're lucky, she'll touch you. "If I'm interested in someone. I'll put my hand on their arm or leg," she says. "I like to be myself around that special someone and know that I'll be able to have fun with him, no matter what we're doing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...