Casey Lauren, Cyber Girl of the Week, October 18, 2010

Casey Lauren is an absolute cutie! This San Francisco Bay Area beauty is certainly my dream girl! She continues the great month of October for the Playboy Cyber Girls. I wouldn't mind making her my wifey! So I give to you, the beauty of Ms. Casey Lauren...


Photography by Arny Freytag

Casey Lauren
Hometown Walnut Creek, California
Date of Birth March 27, 1985
Height 5'2"
Weight 95 lbs.
Measurements 32C-24-32
"I have a very old-fashioned side to me that wants to be the perfect housewife," Casey says. But there's another side to hear that likes to spice things up in a modern way. "So many things can make me feel sexy," Casey explains. "A killer outfit, expensive shoes, getting my makeup done, a really good pedicure...I could go on forever!" Factor in the flexibility that comes from years of competitive gymnastics and cheerleading, and what man wouldn't dream of settling down with her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...