Amber Kyler, Cyber Girl of the Week, August 2, 2010

This week's first Cyber Girl for August is the lovely Amber Kyler. From central California, Fresno, Amber has that sweet, fresh look to her. She is incredibly gorgeous. From the Playboy Cyber Club...

http://cyber.playboy.com; Photography by Stephen Wayda

Amber Kyler
Hometown Fresno, California
Date of Birth 
December 3, 1987
Height 
5'7"
Weight 
125 lbs.
Measurements 
32DD-26-32
"Heaven" is how Amber describes one of her favorite pastimes: hanging out at the beach drinking wine. Those fortunate enough to accompany her on a sandy excursion should bring plenty of confidence, sports knowledge and perhaps some Mozart. "I know it's weird but I like classical music," Amber says. "I have fun no matter what I'm doing. I always know how to bring a smile to someone's face."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...