Nikita Anna, Coed of the Week, June 23, 2011

The beautiful Nikita and those long legs of hers makes a blank white wall look absolutely amazing! Hellooo Ms. Nikita!


Photography by James Banasiak

Nikita Anna
School University of Illinois, Chicago
Major Dermatology
Date of Birth March 29, 1990
Height 5'7"
Weight 118 lbs.
Measurements 32B-25-34
Playboy What's great about being a single coed?
Nikita I love the freedom of going anywhere I want, when I want to, and the freedom to become acquainted with all people. 
Playboy What do you look for in a boyfriend?
Nikita Wit is the most attractive thing to me. I also enjoy a healthy smile and a statuesque figure with broad shoulders, rawrr! 
Playboy What's next after you finish at U of I? 
Nikita I am in the process of earning my doctorate in dermatology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...