Dakota Rivers, Cyber Girl of the Week, March 14, 2011

Dakota is an absolute natural beauty and is the week's Cyber Girl. She can be seen on the Playboy Girls Network websites, Fresh Faces and Student Bodies. But I'm sure we'll see her everywhere sometime in the near future!


Photography by Chernoff-Uhr

Dakota Rivers
Hometown Dallas, Texas
Date of Birth September 27, 1989
Height 5'4"
Weight 105 lbs.
Measurements 34B-23-34
Dakota says her biggest accomplishment to date is moving from a small town to Dallas, all on her own. She set out to be an artist, but her Playboy experiences convinced her to think outside the box. "I always wanted to model. I thought, 'I'm freakin' hot so why not?'" Next stop: Hollywood. "Look for me in the next great action film," she says. "I'll split my fortune between me and my mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...